Saturday, April 02, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you Edith of pReCiouS MoMentS, Honey Boy of Cosy Bake, Alice of I Love. I Cook. I Bake, Yummy Koh and Cherry Potato for this "One Lovely Blog" award.



Here are the rules to abide in order to accept this award and they are:

1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.

I'm skipping the part about 7 random things about me.

I guess many of you have already received this award, so I try not to pass to the same people. I'm dedicating this award to these wonderful new blogs (created in 2010 or later), some of which I have discovered through Aspiring Bakers.

1. Agnes of Agnes Bakes
2. Nancy of Bake for a Queen
3.. Lina of CrustaBakes
4. Loh Wai Fong of Fong's Kitchen Journal
5. Jessie of Hearty Bakes
6. Janice of home cook baker
7. Jessica of Jes's Deli Corner
8. SCP of Love to Cook and Cook to Be Loved
9. Yvonne of Muimui25
10. Janine of Not the Kitchen Sink!
11. Sotong of Sotong Cooks
12. NEL of The Batter Baker
13. Alan of Travellingfoodies
14. myme of 最爱的
15. Joceline of ‘爱’生活 My Life